This Program is designed for employees who do not have staff members so that they are able to develop themselves and support the team’s achievement target according to his responsibilities.
Upon the completion of this program, it is expected that the participants will be able to:
- Develop effective listening skills in attempt to establish positive relationships with others
- Effectively receive feedback for self-improvement
- Make self-improvement plans
- Create a personal Action Plan to develop novel behavior in interpersonal relationships
The Program consists of 2 modules of the training program held in the classroom and outdoor.
Modules in GreatLeadership I:
- Relationship & Self Development
- Relationship Building
Developing Great Builders